Sunday, August 21, 2011

I've Had the Flu

Hello everyone, first, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful comments on my work. I am honored that you like what I do. I will get some more stuff done today for ya.
I've been sick with the flu and been in a pretty bad state for a few days, not to mention the loss of work is going to be an inconvenience for a bit. But can't help being sick. I thank my doctor for that. I went for a checkup last Tuesday and he gave me a pneumonia shot and it set off the flu. I'll never do that again. At any rate, feeling so much better today. I am thinking that the 11 hours of sleep I got last night is most likely that contributing factor.
Thank you for coming back to my blog over and over and using my little tidbits in your creations. I'd really love to see what you do with them, that's my only request in using them, please shoot me an email at tresetags@gmail.com and show me your wonder creations...who knows I may highlight your work on my blog...uh hunh.
Have a wonderful Sunday my friends and come on back when ya can.

Love & Blessings to you, Trese

No comments: