Monday, April 11, 2011

News


Just to let you all know about my sporatic posts. I've had a major life change and haven't had a lot of time to do what I love the most, but things are due to change soon for the better and I will be around more. Going through a divorce...don't be sorry, I'm not...hehe. Started a new career in truck driving...yes truck driving. Most days I love it. Love the traveling and the challenges, but I work flatbed, which means hands on freight which I have to secure and/or tarp. It's the hardest work I've ever done. I've met someone who appears to be the most amazing man I've ever met, he owns his own truck and wants me to come to work with him and do his load boards and paperwork and get out of the hard labor stuff. I think I will take the chance, I believe he's worth it. Can't get anywhere without taking chances can we? So, wish me luck and look for new tuts and tags coming soon.

No comments: