Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to the Land of the Living

So many things has happened that has kept me away, it's not even worth discussing. Anyway, I'm back and ready to resume creating and sharing. Please let me know if you find any dead links to any of my tutorials so I can fix them. I will be writing again and will house my new tutorials on a new site, however, my old tuts will remain where they are for the time being at Funhouse Tutorials. I have missed all of my friends and I'm happy to be home again. Sonya let's Rock!

1 comment:

Devious Desires said...

I'm so ready to ROCK out the tags and tuts again. We've been gone way too long and I know that we've both missed it so much. We've rejoined Foxy's Designz CT and I know ready to start creating again. Woooooooohoooooooo double trouble together again. Watch out everyone...WE'RE BACK!!! ~ Sonya (formerly Sonya's Funhouse new makeover is Devious Desires)