Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tags Done with Kits from Urban Mermaid

This tag I created using Urban Mermaid's Fairy Dreams in the Moonlight, you can purchase this amazing kit HERE. This tag also has a tutorial that can be found HERE.

This tag was created with Urban Mermaid's kit Fairy Dreams in the Fall, you can purchase this wonderful kit HERE



Created this tag with Urban Mermaids kit called Doodle Daze Halloween which you can purchase HERE

This tag was done with Urban Mermaid's Scraps in the City Carrie, you can purchase this charming kit HERE.
This tag was done with Urban Mermaid Designs kit called Pretty Princess Marie, you can purchase this beautiful kit HERE. Thank you Kate for the use of all of these beautiful kits, I love working with your amazing creations, you're so talented....and I look forward to your future kits...HUGS. You can find Kate's blog HERE

1 comment:

Urban Mermaid said...

Trese, I'm so glad you enjoyed using my scrap kits. Your Tags are amazing...I always look forward to seeing your latest creations! Hugz from Urban Mermaid Designs